Band of Bosses®/Taking Care of Your Success Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide you can will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Band of Bosses®/Taking Care of Your Success Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2017.
Band of Bosses®/Taking Care of Your Success Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs to provide you with a better service and, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Using the email address you have provided, we may periodically send promotional emails about new services or products, or other information which we think you may find useful or interesting .
- Once you sign up for the newsletter we will use your information in order to get the newsletter to you regularly.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise and improve the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
While you can choose to accept or decline cookies, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, please be aware that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites; other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Remain mindful and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please advise us if you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may occasionally use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Taking Care of Your Success Limited, 21 West Road, Ruskington NG34 9AL.